Sriracha Cheddar Chicken Strips – Extra Crispy
- 1 – 2.25 Bag Shrewd Foods Sriracha Cheddar Puffs
- 1c Sour Cream (you won’t use it all but just in case)
- 3-4 Chicken Thighs cut into strips
- Salt/Pepper/Garlic Powder to taste
- Optional – Sriracha Sauce to drizzle after
- In a food processor, grind up your puffs to chunky pieces – not a super fine powder.
- Set out your ingredients in a conveyer beltway.
- Dip your strips of chicken into the sour cream then your “breading” + salt/pepper/garlic powder.
- Air fry them on 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip & continue to cook for about 5 more minutes.
*Drizzle with sriracha sauce if you’re feeling extra spicy!
Maggie Huyhn (@theketogenicmermaid): Maggie is a mom of two and has been living a Ketogenic Lifestyle for the last three years. When she’s not running around after her kids or playing the role of chauffeur, she’s in the kitchen baking or cooking up some keto goodies.