- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 package Shrewd Food parmesan herb protein croutons
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a pan, sauté garlic and frozen spinach until fully cooked.
3. Add cream cheese and sour cream and simmer on low heat until full melted and mixed in.
4. Turn off heat and add dried basil, 1/2 of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Stir to mix completely.
5. Transfer to a greased skilled and smooth the top layer.
6. Top with the rest of the mozzarella and then Parmesan.
7. Broil for 12-15 minutes or until top layer is golden brown.
8. Serve with protein croutons on the side.
Recipes courtesy: Selina Russell – @sweetly.selina. Selina is a fitness trainer, yoga instructor, holistic private chef and content creator. You can find many healthy and delicious recipes like these on her IG page!