- 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 bag cheddar shrewd food protein puffs
- 1/2c your choice shredded cheese (I used a combo of pepper jack + cheddar)
- 1/2T Buffalo Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 of a jalapeño chopped & seeded
- 4T bacon bits (or use real bacon)
Combine all your ingredients minus puffs, celery, & cucumbers. Plop on some plastic wrap, shape into a pumpkin. Refrigerate for a couple of hours. When ready add puffs to the food processor. Then pack it on to your cheese pumpkin add a cute little stem on top & dig in!
*Recipe can be doubled or tripled
Maggie Huyhn (@theketogenicmermaid): Maggie is a mom of two and has been living a Ketogenic Lifestyle for the last three years. When she’s not running around after her kids or playing the role of chauffeur, she’s in the kitchen baking or cooking up some keto goodies.