#OhSoCheesy Shrewd Food + Great Low Carb Giveaway!
Who doesn’t love the cheesy, ooey gooeyness of macaroni and cheese? That’s why we’ve teamed up with our friends @greatlowcarb to give you what you need to make this healthier, low-carb, and DELICIOUS mac ‘n cheese bake!
Shrewd Food + Great Low Carb Mac ‘n Cheese Bake
1 package Great Low Carb Elbow Pasta
1/4c Heavy Cream
8oz Cream Cheese
10oz Cheddar Cheese (or preferred cheese)
1 bag Shrewd Food Sriracha Cheddar Protein Puffs
1 bag Shrewd Food Nacho Cheese Protein Puffs
- Cook pasta to your desired consistency
- In a small saucepan, melt 1/4 cup heavy cream and cream cheese. Once melted, added 6oz of shredded cheese.
- Mix together sauce and pasta and transfer to a baking dish.
- Top with more shredded cheese and crushed up sriracha cheddar and nacho cheese protein puffs
- Bake at 350 for about 20minutes, or until golden brown. Let sit a few minutes so the sauce can thicken and then enjoy!
Be sure to head over to the @shrewdfoodco IG on Monday to enter to win!