Mother’s Day is in a few days, but we can’t wait to make 3 lucky moms happy!
Shrewd Food teamed up with our friends from Kiss My Keto and with Keto Instagram Influencer, Joyce of @liftingiscake to bring some lovin’ to our moms out there!
So here’s what you need to do:
- Like our post on Instagram (Click Here)
- Follow @kissmyketo, @shrewdfoodco, and @liftingiscake on Instagram
- And finally, tag 2 awesome mommas in the comments below. (If they touched your life in any way, how about a little thank you message? ?)
That’s it! Easy, right?
Each account will pick one winner on Mother’s Day, so watch out for the announcement on May 10th! Each winner will receive 2 boxes of Kiss My Keto Baking Mixes and 2 sweet Protein Puff flavors from Shrewd Food.
Let’s CELEBRATE all the wonderful moms in our lives!
Below is the delicious, keto-friendly recipe featured in our giveaway, created by our Shrewd Crew member and culinary genius, Joyce Marcellus. Whip up these beautiful brownies for your mom!
Strawberries & Cream Chocolate Brownie Bar with Cookies & Cream Crust
- 1 box of @kissmyketo Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
- 2 bags of Strawberries & Cream Protein Puffs by Shrewd Food
- 5 bags of Cookies & Cream Protein Puffs by @shrewdfoodco
- 4 tablespoons of butter softened
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 oz of Strawberry White Chocolate Squares by @choczero
- ½ cup of butter
- Make the crust first and mix all the ingredients. Press in a square cake pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350. Ounces baked set aside to cool.
- Mix all ingredients for the brownie except the puffs. Once well mixed. Hard cut the strawberry puffs leaving some whole. Pour over the crust and bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350.
- Once cool cut into squares or use cookie cutters.
- You can dust them with powdered sugar or create the strawberry white chocolate buttercream pictured
- For the buttercream, melt all ingredients on the stovetop. Allow it to cool and set in the fridge for 2 hours. Then using a mixer with a whisk attachment, cream until light and fluffy.
About Joyce Marcellus (Shrewd Crew Member):
Joyce, also known as @LIFTINGISCAKE, is a Food Network Winner and Sweets Shop owner of @ToxicSweetsShop She has lost over 175lbs with lifting and KETO! Go check out her success story and keto-friendly recipes on her page!