What do you get when you snap, crackle & pop your top 2 beloved treats together!?
KOOKIES N KREAM KRISPY TREATS? and melting Belgian white chocolate with marshmallows is where the magic begins?
This is one of those things you make and you’re like… huh, I actually made this and it’s REALLY good? Which is why this batch for 12 was inhaled by just me in 2 days✌?
- 4c mini marshmallows
- ½ c Belgian white chocolate,
- 4c rice cereal,
- 1 bag crushed @shrewdfoodco milk choc protein dippers
- In a bowl, add the marshmallows and white chocolate.
- Microwave in 30-sec intervals until melted.
- Mix in the rice cereal and allow it to cool for about 1 min before adding the Protein Dippers so they don’t melt too much.
- Mix them in and add treats to a lined baking dish.
- Let set in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
For a major next level treat and to help keep cool since it’s been ?☀️ here in SoCal, I crumbled these Krispy treats over some cookies n’ cream ice cream and some more of the @shrewdfoodco milk chocolate protein dippers. It was ?
Recipes courtesy of Selina Russell – @sweetly.selina. Selina is a fitness trainer, yoga instructor, holistic private chef, and content creator. You can find many healthy and delicious recipes like these on her IG page!