- 1 bag @shrewdfoodcoCookies n Cream Protein Puffs (crushed into little pieces)
- 1/2T Coconut Flour
- 1/2T Black Cocoa Powder (Amazon)
- 5T @stevivabrandsAllulose Blend
- 1T Melted Butter
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- @choczeroWhite Chocolate Baking Chips
- Melt butter in a mug, add your dry ingredients mixing well.
- Add your egg & vanilla then top with your white chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. I add an additional 30 seconds.
Recipe by: Maggie Hyunh – theketogenicmermaid
Maggie Huyhn (@theketogenicmermaid): Maggie is a mom of two and has been living a Ketogenic Lifestyle for the last three years. When she’s not running around after her kids or playing the role of chauffeur, she’s in the kitchen baking or cooking up some keto goodies.